Department of Psychology and Guidance
- Attention to the needs related to the good academic, socio-emotional and behavioral development of the students.
- Support and follow-up of the Adaptation Process for newly admitted students.
- Experiences that allow students to develop basic social and coexistence skills, hand in hand with the strengthening of self-esteem and autonomy.
- Support and monitoring in the application of curricular adjustments.
- Attention to fathers and mothers of families who require it to guide them in handling specific situations of their sons and daughters.
ESL / SSL
Is a program that teaches students English or Spanish whose language is not their native language or to improve their level. Very effective teaching methods are used because they ensure that the student achieves the objectives of learning the language through Project Based Learning (PBL), which aims to develop reflection, criteria, questions, and it challenges the student to learn a second language. It encourages cooperative learning that improves attention and enhances the acquisition of communication skills necessary to be able to understand and communicate in English or Spanish.